Original fitment Brembo front brake pads. Depending on stock situation, these may be the Carbon Ceramic or Sintered.
This is the new full-metal compound that is becoming the world leader in sintered off-road technology. The sintered compound is ideal in dry or wet conditions.
- Developed in world championship level competition
- Excellent performance and stability at low temperature
- Designed to disperse abrasive particles in extreme/muddy conditions
- Extended pad life, 3 x compared with organic
- Fast bedding-in period
- Suitable for stainless steel discs only
EBC Brake pads for 1995-1999 EC Enduro range Front Brake.
Also CCM 604/644/404
Original Brembo front pad retaining pin and r-clips.
Genuine Brembo front brake pad retaining plate set.
Replacement pair of double sealed wheel bearings to suit models using the AJP hubs.
Replacement brake disc to suit Supermoto spoked wheels only.
6x AF001 disc bolts are required to fit this item.
260mm front brake disc for off-road wheels.
Genuine Brembo front brake master cylinder repair kit for all models using the 11mm bore size.
Double sealed bearing.
- R30 604/644 mag front wheel - 2x required
- R30 604/644 mag rear wheel - 2x required
- 604/644/404 AJP rear hub spoked - 2x required plus 1x 62042rs
- 604/644/404 AJP fornt hub spoked - 2x required
- GasGas EC200,250,300 1997 - 2003 front wheel - 2x required
- GasGas EC200,250,300 1997 on (all models) left inner and right rear wheel bearing
Front 21" spoke and nipple to suit all DS models using the off-road wheels.
Replacement speedometer pick-up magnet for use on 404 and 644 models with the digital dash.
Replacement 17" speedo drive for models using the AJP wheels (2001 onwards).
Replacement 21" speedo drive for models using the AJP wheels (2001 onwards).
Replacement speedo drive for R30 models using the mag wheels. This item has the reference number 748208 stamped in the body and was used on models from November 2002.
Replacement speedo drive for R30 models using the mag wheels. This item has the reference number 750604 stamped in the body and was used on models up to October 2002.