Cart | Terms | Help
Overseas Orders - VAT & Shipping Information
We only ship to the U.K. and Europe. Please read our terms before ordering!
The following countries are required to pay VAT at the current rate when purchasing items from our site:
- Czech Republic
- Denmark, except the Faroe Islands and Greenland
- France, including Monaco
- Germany, except Busingen and the Isle of Heligoland
- The Republic of Ireland
- Italy, except the communes of Livigno and Campione d’Italia and the Italian waters of Lake Lugano
- The Netherlands
- Portugal, including the Azores and Madeira
- Spain, including the Balearic Islands but excluding Ceuta and Melilla
- United Kingdom and the Isle of Man.
*The European Commission has advised that the application of the 6th VAT Directive (Directive 77/388/EEC of 17 May 1977) shall be suspended in those areas of Cyprus in which the Government of the Republic of Cyprus does not exercise effective control. Goods to these destinations continue to be eligible for zero-rating as exports.
The countries listed below are not required to pay VAT at the current rate:
- The Aland Islands
- The Canary Islands
- The Channel Islands
- The overseas departments of France (Guadeloupe, Martinique, Réunion, St. Pierre and Miquelon, and French Guiana)
- Mount Athos
- San Marino
- The Vatican City
- All other countries which do not appear in this list.